After I saw the post BambiLeigh wrote and how much I liked it I thought how much I’d love to do it too so here we are! If you see this I would love to see your tags 🙂
- Ok we’re talking coffee – what’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?
As an avid tea drinker I normally go for an English Breakfast or Early Grey, however, I am very partial to a vanilla latte! I cannot wait for the gingerbread latte to make it’s appearance again!
- Accessories – what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves? I well and truly feel the cold so I love a big chunky knit scarf, normally leather gloves and a bobble hat. I love my ugg boots but when I want to look a bit smarter I love an ankle boot.
- Music- what’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn? There is something about Ed Sheeran in the Autumn. I drive a lot due to commuting and singing along to Ed while seeing the beautiful Autumnal countryside around me is bliss. I also love Ben Howard, really calming and the perfect soundtrack along with flickering candlelight as the nights draw in.
- Perfume – what’s your favourite scent for this time of year? I’ve recently got the new DKNY: NY scent as a gift and really love it, it’s sweet but not overpowering and I have received lots of compliments!
- Candles – what scents will you be burning this season? I love candles during this time of year. Recently I bought the Airwick colour changing candle in Mulled wine and cinnamon apple, and it smells amazing, really Autumnal and a little Christmassy. I also have my favourite candle burning right now which is the Woodwick candle. It makes an amazing crackling sound when burning and it smells lovely and woody, I would definitely recommend to all! I have my eye on the Yankee candle Christmas collection too.
- What do you love most about Autumn? I love the colours of the leaves on the trees, beautiful oranges, browns, golds. The foggy mornings and the smell of fresh crisp air is wonderful and really gets me in the wintery mood. I absolutely adore the fact that the nights are drawing in so the evenings are wonderfully cosy. I do like the summer but this is my favourite time of year.
- Favourite makeup? I love my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and think the natural tones are perfect or this time of year. I’ve also just bought a Bourjois golden shimmery eyeshadow to add a bit of glamour now the party season is drawing closer. Lastly my favourite Autumn make up is by far my MAC lipstick in ‘Plumful’, it is perfect with Autumnal colours, and isn’t too dark for my pale skin!
- What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? I am so looking forward to firework displays and snuggling in my scarf and gloves. Along with that is the smell of fireworks and bonfires in the air; there is something magical about the glow in the night sky, it’s exciting. Snuggling in a blanket watching films and reading books while the cold night is trapped outside. Fireplaces, candles, hot chocolate, crepes, falling leaves, ugg boots, thick socks, woolly cardigans, pumpkins and Halloween!
I really enjoyed this tag so if you read this I invite you to take part in the tag and tell me all your favourite Autumnal things! Thanks for reading this!
Love, Sophie xxx