Yay, look an award!
Thank you so much to the wonderful Alice of Strange Made Me you have made my Monday so much better!
I love reading Alice’s blog; it’s beaut so I ask all my fab blog friends go check her out!
For those of you who are new to the Leibster award, here are the rules:
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog
2. Thank and link back to the person who has nominated you
3. List 11 facts about yourself
4. Answer the 11 questions they have posted
5. Create 11 questions to ask
6. Choose your own nominations
The 11 facts:
- I find few things more satisfying than a cup of tea. I like mine milky!
- I love to knit. Scarves at the moment but I am building up my knowledge.
- I am a Deputy Manager of a nursery working full time and also doing a postgraduate alongside it, while commuting almost an hour each way every day. I couldn’t be happier.
- I love to spend Sunday’s at my best friend’s house where we watch films, drink tea and gossip.
- I am an avid baker, and aspire to go on the Great British Bake Off! I am always looking for bloggers who love to bake.
- I am currently growing my hair, which seems to be taking an age.
- I have seen Beyonce in concert three times, and it still isn’t enough.
- When I was young, during a family holiday in Wales, I slipped in a rock pool and barbed wire went straight through my foot.
- Rhubarb makes me projectile vomit.
- I love dinosaurs.
- I tend to get grumpy and irrational when I’m hungry. Doesn’t everyone?!
- What do you like to blog about? I want my blog to be a reflection of myself and my interests; so that includes tea, baking, beauty, hobbies. I love to blog and then read about other peoples’ lives, I find the idea of friendships through shared interests on a blogging platform lovely.
- What’s the story behind your blog? I needed somewhere to escape to, to empty my thoughts and to create a project that was separate to my huge focus on all things career at the moment. I felt lonely at the time, and endlessly scrolled through blogs. Seeing how happy other bloggers feel through penning down their thoughts and feelings really inspired me to do the same.
- Where are you from? Born in Derby, I moved to Uttoxeter when I was 4. Lived in Nottingham from 18-25, now I am back in Uttoxeter while I juggle work and studies.
- What’s your No 1 place to visit? Brighton. Or Edinburgh. Or London.
- Who inspires you? My Mum. My best friend Laura. Beyonce. My manager. Taylor Swift. Medical staff, particularly those who work on A&E and midwives. Childcare practitioners.
- What is the one goal you are working towards? Becoming an Early Years Teacher.
- What is your dream bag? The classic black quilted Chanel bag.
- What is your all time favourite book? I LOVE Birdsong. And anything by Chris Manby. I also adore a book I have called ‘How to be Interesting’.
- Can you speak more than one language? Nah, but I can speak a bit of French, oui.
- What is currently your favourite song? Taylor Swift ‘Out of the Woods’. In fact, I just got the album and it is AMAZING.
- If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be? BEYONCE. And if this means people who are not with us anymore, my Auntie June, I would do anything to see her again. ❤
My 11 questions:
- What is your biggest aspiration in life?
- Why did you choose to blog?
- Which people do you most admire?
- What is the theme of your blog?
- What would your dream job be?
- What is your happiest memory?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
- What is the top thing on your bucket list?
- Are you a morning or an evening person?
- What is on your Christmas list?
- What is your favourite quote?