Hello again ❤
As I sit here on my lonesome on a Friday Night I was dabbling with the idea of writing a blog post, and I realise that while I happily write here and assume people know all about me, I haven’t shared much about myself! So here’s 20 facts about me.
1. I am 25 years old.
2. I have never broken a bone.
3. I feel like I can honestly say if you are part of my small friendship group, I am fiercely loyal.
4. I get anxious about ridiculous things, and worry way too much about what people think of me.
5. I am very close to my family, they are my favourite people, including all our animals 😛
6. My favourite film is Hercules, the Disney one.
7. I will drink tea over any other beverage. Ever.
8. In 2012 I spent six months in Sydney, Australia working as an Au Pair. The friends I made there are friends for life. They got me through so much and I will look back at our time together with a warm heart.
9. My car is called Claude.
10. I would rather spend a night eating amazing food either in or at a restaurant than have a night out.
11. I absolutely love to bake.
12. I am training to be an Early Years Teacher.
13. I love to knit.
14. I love to read – mostly romantic stories. or cookbooks.
15. When I was little I did a handstand at school, my arm caved in underneath me and I landed on my face. I looked like two face. Thank goodness it didn’t scar!
16. Rhubarb makes me projectile vom.
17. I adore Beyonce.
18. I paint, and if I love you, I’ve probably painted something for you.
19. I was called Phoebe when I was born, then it changed to Sophie. My mum calls me a combination of the two: Spheeb.
20. I am addicted to beauty and lifestyle blogs and love the community, and I would love to make some life long friends here 🙂
All the people who read this I challenge you to write 20 facts about yourself!